According to the school's work arrangements, combined with the "Notice on the 2020 Winter Vacation and Spring Semester Schedule" (Luyuan Fa  No. 117), the related work requirements for winter vacation are now notified as follows:
I. Winter Holiday Work Arrangement
(1) All secondary colleges arrange matters related to students' social practice, inform them of vacation time in a timely manner, and do a good job of education management during the student's departure, vacation and return.
(2) Counselors must do a good job of educating students safely out of school, and register for the departure and return times of students in their class. During the holidays, you should keep in touch with the students, find any abnormal situations, and deal with them in time.
(3) During the winter vacation, all students should leave school. Those who cannot leave the school due to special reasons must obtain the approval of the secondary college and the student office, and the student office will arrange centralized accommodation and management.
(4) The logistical guarantee unit and the security office must arrange the duty matters, and do a good job in the service and security work of the teachers and students who stayed in the school during the winter vacation, as well as campus safety, fire prevention, anti-theft, and security work.
(5) Prior to the holiday, all units should carefully check the security protection of their departments' water, electricity, doors, windows and other facilities, and do a good job in the collection, archiving and storage of fire prevention, theft prevention, and other important documents. Computers and other important materials are uniformly stored in the unit's well-equipped safe room and sealed. On January 10, 2020 (Friday), the school will uniformly organize a safety inspection before the holiday.
(6) For the items that need to be maintained during the vacation, the relevant units shall report to the General Affairs Office in writing before the vacation.
2. Duty arrangements
(1) The duty of the winter vacation is strictly in accordance with the "Interim Provisions on the Work of the School of Tourism and Culture of Yunnan University" (Luyuanzi  No. 57). In special circumstances, the school shall be subject to unified arrangements.
(2) According to the rotation duty of each unit during the previous round of holidays, and in accordance with the actual situation of the school, please invite at least one administrative staff to the Foreign Languages College, Student Office, Ministry of Arms, Information Institute, Information Center, Medical College, Employment and Entrepreneurship Center, and Youth League Committee Each unit of this winter vacation is on duty for 7 days. If the two departments are involved in a combined watch, please make arrangements by yourself.
(3) The list of staff on duty (paper and electronic versions) shall be reported to the Office of the Academy before 15:00 on December 20, 2019 (Sixteenth Thursday). The school office will coordinate and formulate the duty schedule according to the reporting situation.
(4) The student park duty, campus security duty, and logistics security duty are arranged by the Student Office, the Security Office, and the General Affairs Office, respectively, and reported to the school office for filing on January 3, 2020 (Friday) before 17:30.
School of Tourism and Culture, Yunnan University
December 11, 2019